Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Look what I found for only FIVE DOLLARS at the sewing and crafts table of our local W@l-M@rt yesterday!


How cute will Li'l Empress BE in this dress?!
*Edited to avoid further confusion! And for the record, Aus,
those actually are some of my best colors. The pattern? Not so much!



Not only did I get OUT of the house for the first time since Friday afternoon, I scored a suh-weet deal for my girl. Yay me.

I'm picturing it with little leggings and flats in the fall. What do you think?

For more Wordless Wednesday fun,
head over to 5 Minutes for Mom.
And if you come by here, leave me a comment.
I'll be sure to come around and share the love!

4 comments:

Our Journey to Rachel said...

Love it!!!!! I love deals like that. I can also see it with some cute cowgirl boots! Rachel has been rockin' cowgirl boots from Target all winter. We definitely got our use out of them!

Love,
Sherry

Dominique Goh said...

That's a real good steal.. lovely dress.

Aus said...

Glad you clarified - I was going to say "it's not your color"....sorry - I was born this way.... ;)

hugs - aus and co.

Trish said...

Oh, how sweet! I can totally picture it on her (which is so much better than picturing it on you - my first reaction was not so great either)!!