Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Introducing. . . .

I thought I'd take a moment to share with you some brand new members of the blogosphere. I'm pleased to say that I had a part, however small it may be!, in infecting these new bloggers with my addiction to the fun. I'm not sure they'll thank me in the long run, but while they are around and their spouses haven't blackballed me from polite society yet, take a moment to click over and meet them!
  • My brand-new niece, Teagan has begun her own blog. I know, she's a genius! She gets it from her Aunt Tracy :) Seriously, my brother decided to put his considerable wit and humor to great use and is charming me every day with his new entries over at The Adventures Of Teagan Siobhan! Is there anything sweeter than the absolute adoration of a proud new daddy for his simply amazing first-born daughter? By the way, Teagan and Siobhan are both Irish and her middle name is pronounced "Shivonne;" love those Irish girl names, eh?!
  • Lauren, over at Episode One, is a new friend of mine. We met at Curves where she works part-time. She's a brand new graduate of Shippensburg University and is using her blog as a means to sort out the craziness of life after graduation while she sorts out who she is becoming. She's charming, funny and very sweet.
  • The third blogger I'd like to introduce is my sister-in-law. I introduced her early in the summer in this entry here, but now she has joined the bloggity madness (and blames me)! She's a creative, gifted, and loving friend and a great home-schooling mom of three. She's just getting things started, so head over and give her a huge welcome - I love reading the funny things that my nieces and nephew come up with; and she's just light-hearted enough to share her Lessons and Life! in a way that cracks me up and makes me think too.
  • Finally, meet Marie over at Kid At Heart. What a perfect name for this sweet, lively young woman! Marie and her hubby are members of our church and very faithful members of our small group for married couples. She has been a Christian for almost her whole life, has had some really cool life experiences, and is very up-beat and energetic. My kids all adore her and if I'm being totally honest, I wish I could be a little bit more like her. She has a child-like joy and enthusiasm for life that is completely contagious.
So there you have it: the crowd that I've infected. I mean affected. With this blogging madness. I figure, "I'm having so much fun, why not share the bloggity goodness?" It's kinda like a candy bar - when you have a really good one, it's kinda sad to eat it all alone. Unless it's a Reese's peanut butter cup. Then, watch out, I'm eating it alone and I'm not letting you anywhere near it. Or a Butterfinger. Or an Almond Joy. Okay, so candy bars are meant to be eaten alone. But you get what I mean - gotta share the goodness!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Not only does your niece have a very cool name, but she is adorable, too!

Episode One said...

TRACY!!! you are such a gem....thank you for including me in your introductions...i feel so special...hopefully some others out there will read my ramblings....hope to see you soon....

Natalie said...

Good job, Tracy! I'm glad to see you are corrupting as many people as I have.

My Little Nest said...

Awwww..........thanks for the kind words, Tracy. You're awesome, and a great communicator, and sister-in-law, too! Keep at it.