Friday, February 25, 2011

And While We're On The Topic

I'm working up another set of answers to some of the common questions I get about our adoption experience. But I've been waylaid by a cold that isn't fully a cold yet. It is however, a major energy drainer. And the inside of  my thinking processes feel as if they are lined with cotton batting. Not a lot of clear, writing-type thinking going on.

In the meantime, head over HERE and read this. It's a great post about the experiences of a momma who has recently announced that they are adopting (again). And while you are there, the whole site is worth checking out. It's a resource sight created by a friend of mine from our Living Hope Adoption Agency group. I think many of you will enjoy the various perspectives that are offered regularly.

I'm off to snuggle up with my coffee, box of tissues, and sud@fed. We make for lovely companions.

No comments: