Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TAAAAA DAAAAAAH!

So here it is, my new digs.  Same address, but we've taken it down to the studs and completely remodeled.  And by "we" I totally mean Christie.  Yeah, all I did was say "yes" and "Can we move that here?" and "Too green"  and "Cool, can I maintain that awesomeness on my own?"  You know, kinda like home improvement projects go around here at the Gang's actual house.

I love it here. And I hope you do too. If you are looking for a fresh new look and a brand new friend for life, head over to Bushel & a Peck Designs. Tell Miss Christie that The Gang's Momma sent you.  She'll treat ya right!

I'll be back later with some Wordless Wednesday of Li'l Empress and her new big girl bed... Stay tuned, you won't want to miss the cuteness!

7 comments:

Mrs. Whary said...

I Love it!!!!

Joy said...

I really like it.

Unknown said...

oooh la la...I love the new look!

Amelia Antwiler said...

My word verification is: badin

which... ironically...I can not use in a sentence because your new digs are completely the OPPOSITE. ^_^

it's wonderful.

Beverly said...

love, love, love it!
Bev

Trish said...

Truly gorgeous! I am in love with it. :)

Kimberly said...

Love love LOVE the new look! Makeovers are so much fun :)!!!