Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Snapshot

Ni Hao Y'all


Our youth group is hosting an "Ugly Christmas Sweater"
contest tonight. These are Shaggy's and Dr. D's entries.

I don't know if they'll win the contest but it sure was fun
watching them wield the thread and needle to uglify the sweaters
further. Bells, angels, and as an ode to his true passion, Shaggy added
shiny drums to Santa's little mantel scene there.
Note the 80's-era shoulder pads that Shaggy is sportin'...

Come on and join the Sunday Snapshot fun.
And remember, leave a comment, get a comment :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those ugly christmas sweater contests...until they go through my closet and wear one of mine...lol

prechrswife said...

Too funny! I have a couple of Christmas sweaters (left from my teaching days), and now I'm hesitant to wear them since all of these "ugly Christmas sweater" parties have popped up. :-)

Aus said...

I don't know about ugly - I think they have some KEWL about them! ;)

hugs - aus and co.