Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Button on my Sidebar

You may have noticed a new button on my side bar. It looks like this:



Kids Murals
Nursery Murals


There is a unique new opportunity for you to cheer the hearts and minds of medically or physically challenged kids in hospitals across the country. And you won't believe how simple this opportunity really is.

Please, take a moment to go here and learn a little about it. Then click on the button and follow the link to learn even more about this great company. Thanks!

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

I love cool wall stuff!

Unknown said...

I will check it out. I love to help out in any way I can. Thanks.

April Isaacs said...

Glad you found me again! I never lost you!:-) I am just horrible at leaving comments!

I am still following along!:-)

April