Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Not Too Late

at least, it's not too late THIS TIME!

It's been ages and ages since I entered one of the fun contests over at 5 Minutes for Moms. Mostly cuz my computer is so slow and reading up on the many cool things they offer over there ends up taking me so long to do.  But that's EXACTLY why this particular contest looks so perfect for me.

Click on this button and check it out. They are giving away some really great stuff. NOT the least of which is a very sleek, compact, and FAST notebook. (I had to ask my sons: apparently a notebook is no longer a spiral-bound mass of lined paper waiting to be filled with pretty words! It's a little mini-laptop. Who knew?)

Head over for yourself and see the other stuff they are giving away. Maybe you'll get something great out of the partay?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Trish said...

LOL! If you can figure out the difference between a notebook and a netbook, you should definitely win the prize!!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Huh? There's a difference? OY! I am finally just getting over my dislike of LAPTOPS. And now notebooks? And NETBOOKS? Ugh. I'm so old.

Wife of the Pres. said...

Praying you SELL it all at FULL price! Every dime helps. It all adds up!!! And how FREEING to get rid of it. I am planning another room purge soon. Just can't decide which one ... the S.T.U.F.F. has been warned ... it is going outta here

Have a BLESSED weekend!
Leslie