Monday, April 25, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

Sunday Snapshot

Food. Family. Fun.
It was a busy Easter holiday.

It started early on Saturday, with a little mani-pedi action
for the girls. Getting ready for their Easter finery.


While Daddy was installing curtain rods
and light fixtures.


And leveling floors for vinyl installation.

We colored eggs.
And talked about the Resurrection.
And sin. And new life.



Look closely.
LadyBug does a great job of keeping
Mei Mei on our minds and in our hearts.

Prepping the baskets and leaving them sit empty
just increased the sense of anticipation!

And all that was just Saturday.
I'll do the rest of our holiday fun and festivities
in a follow-up post.

I might even throw in a favorite family recipe for you.
If you ask really pretty.

Right now, I need another cup of coffee.
I have an Easter holiday hang-over.
I haven't eaten that much sugar in a long, long time.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Sounds like the perfect day!! You have a beautiful family!!

Aus said...

Great day!! And what's a little sugar jones between friends anyway? ;)

But for now - my coffee's ready too!

hugs - aus and co.