Saturday, June 9, 2007

The suspense is killing me!

Thank you all for the hilarious walk down memory lane - I got a really fun response from the Favorites Friday post this week. Aside from Shaggy's mockery of our really cool selves, it was fun to remember all those really rad songs, big shoulder pads, and gnarly hair styles - wasn't it? Your comments created quite the buzz around here as we laughed over crazy things we remembered about where we were and what we were doing when those bands were big deals.

One thing I NEED to know: who is "pups n' horses?"

Never mind gang - I answered my own question, about 10 minutes after I posted this. Pups n' Horses is one of my new friends, a really cool, really real gal that has been a blessing and joy to me as we've explored our new friendship. It took me all day of thinking and she's totally proud of herself for tripping me up with her little mystery. But since she loves Keith Urban and Josh Groban as much as I do, I'll let her off easy! Good one, MR, good one :)

No comments: