Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm joining in the Thanksgiving fun over at 5 Minutes for Mom (again!). Here's my kitschy way of telling you all what I'm THANKFUL for this year.



T - a Table full of guests this year
H - Healthy, Happy kids
A - Aidan's first holiday with us
N - our Needs are always met
K - Kisses from my Gang
F - Family who loves the Lord and each other
U - Undeserved grace from My Father
L - Enduring Love between The Boss and I
I'm also thankful for my readers and the kind, generous support that you all have shared in your comments, notes, & prayers during our adoption journey and our adjustment period since we've returned. And for my incredible network of friends and family across the country who keep up with The Gang and all our going's on. You all have made my life richer this year and I pray for you to enjoy the fullness of the JOY of the Lord and the celebration of His birth as we kick off this holiday season.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

5 comments:

Beverly said...

Happy Thanksgiving from way down South! Hope you have a great time with your family!

Kateri said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, T, and the whole Gang. I wish I could run over and give you a hug...but it's colder than catnip here and it's a long walk :)
Love ya...and I am so very thankful for YOU!!!
Much love,
K

Aus said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Gang too - we've really become fond of you guy too - and feel Blessed to 'know' you guys too!

hugs -

aus and family

Salzwedel Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Cindi Campbell said...

I had it wrong. It is www.ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com