Friday, August 24, 2012

Wouldn't It Be Fun?

I found this cute adoption fundraiser going on in one of the adoption forums I belong to. I don't normally enter these kinds of contests, but I think it would be fun to win Bitty Twins for Aidan and Brynna to play with together.

Sigh. To play with together, someday, anyway!

Head over and see what it's all about at

And yes, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. I don't even really know why. But I'm working up to resuming a semi-regular pattern of blogging. I miss it. And I know The Boss sure misses it when I use all  most of my words on all ya'll as opposed to saving them all up for him. Especially while he's still on the learning curve of the new job and getting lots of everybody's words as the new guy on the block.  :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

definitely fun! my girls love their Bitty Babies. :)

hope you win!!!