Friday, November 2, 2012

Consider...

November is National Adoption Awareness Month. One of my favorite organizations, Love Without Boundaries has put this adorable video on their youtube channel and I just had to share it with you all. I can't think of a more perfect way to kick off the month of awareness. I laughed right through my tears. Don't say I didn't warn you!




While adoption isn't the only thing that gets discussed and brewed over here at The Gang's Place, it certainly has made an incredible impact on our family. And we can't help but bubble over with the joy it has brought to our home. If you ever have a question about adoption or need information as you consider your own family's path, please contact me. I would love to share more. If I don't know the answer to your question, you can bet I'll be searching it out with you!

No comments: