*EDITED: I've extended the deadline for accepting comments
till midnight on Wednesday, Nov. 7th. I'm down for the count
with a terrible cold and a crazy list of things to try and get done.
I need the break :) You need the extra time to enter!
It's finally here. How crazy is this? I know, I know, I can hardly believe it myself. And I'm so excited that you've come along for the fun! Happy 1,000th posts to me. And to YOU!
If you've been reading here for any length of time in recent weeks, you'll know that this post marks the celebration of YOU, my faithful readers! Today is the day YOU get to enter the big celebratory give-away for one of three great prizes in honor of my 1,000th post. Remember, this whole celebration is about YOU! This is my way to thank YOU for coming around, again and again. Really, I can't say it enough - I am so excited and thrilled to be able to give YOU something special for being part of The Gang's little corner of the blogosphere.
To refresh your memory, here's a quick run down of the goodies I get to bestow upon three of you lucky readers...
So here's how this works. You have an opportunity to win any one of these three treasures and it's really simple!
Here's What You Can Do to Enter:
- You can earn one entry by leaving a comment here telling me how you came to be a reader here or by sharing your favorite things about "The Gang's All Here!" that keeps you coming back. (That helps ME by giving me good ideas for topics on which to write. Gotta keep it interesting for you all, since you've been so loyal to keep coming back!)
- You can earn another entry by sharing about our Wild Olive Tees fundraising OR Holiday Open House event with your friends on Facebook. Come back here and share the Facebook link in a comment. Sharing about both is greatly appreciated, but it still only counts for one entry. Thanks!
- You can earn another possible entry by sharing about our Wild Olive Tees fundraising OR our Holiday Open House event with your friends on your own blog. Again, sharing about both is super sweet of you to do, but it still only counts for one entry. Please come back here and share the link to the specific blog post (as opposed to your general blog url) in a comment.
- You can earn yet another entry by sharing about The Gang, my recipes, our adoption journey, our parenting conversations, or even a particular post that you loved on your blog (these can be additional and unrelated to our fundraising efforts). Please come back here and share the link to the specific post in a comment.
- I'm sorry to be the heavy, but comments on the Facebook link (via Networked Blogs) will not count. The only comments that will count will be the ones entered as comments below, here at this post. My Facebook readers will have to "click through" and comment with either a google or blogger account, etc.
So that gives you a potential of FOUR ENTRIES to this give-away. That's four chances to win any one of these three awesome gifts. I'm certain you will love any one of them.
Here's What I Will Do With The Entries:
No comments will be accepted after 8 a.m. on Wednesday, November 7th.*EDITED: I've extended the deadline for accepting comments till midnight on Wednesday, Nov. 7th. I caught a bad head cold and have a MONSTER list of things to try and get done before Friday a.m. I've not figured out how to close comments yet, but I will watch the time stamps on my emails....
- The winners will be announced Thursday, November 8th - as long as the pending Nor'Easter doesn't interrupt power again. (Yes, sigh. It's true. Another storm is headed our way Wednesday.)
- In the interest of fairness, I will use random.org to pull each winner's comment by number.
- The first winner drawn will be given the Mary Kay certificate. The second winner will receive The Sparrow Fund's necklace and earring set. The third winner drawn will receive the Wild Olive tees gift certificate.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email before you enter. (My contact info is in the sidebar to the left.)
So go. Share. Comment.
Have a ball.
And Thank YOU, again.
For coming back and reading
for the last 1,000 posts.
for the last 1,000 posts.
Here's to 1,000 more!!!!!