Thursday, November 5, 2009

Remember When?

Remember back in August I shared with you a post called Three Little Girls? I asked you to join me in praying that they would find homes and families that would get them the medical care they so desperately needed? Well, it seems that I am a little behind the times in finding this out, but the happy news is that ALL THREE LITTLE GIRLS HAVE BEEN MATCHED with their Forever Families.

I'm so proud to be connected to this amazing international adoption community. I'm incredibly thankful and proud to be connected to China Care. But I am even more in awe and a state of gratefulness that Our Father loves these little ones more than any earthly parent ever could. So much so, that He brought them to the right place. At the right time. To be rightly matched with a mommy and a daddy who won't just love them forever. But will move Heaven and Earth to get them the life-saving medical treatment that they need.

God is good. All the time.
All the time. God is good.



November is National Adoption Awareness Month.
Please, click on this link if the issues surrounding
adoption interest you and your family.

3 comments:

Aus said...

I had no idea it was national adoption month - wow - kinda cool! And yeah - we too enjoy the feeling of becoming 'adoption advocates' and sometimes even something like a missionary...it's strange - but wonderful!

Anyway - nice work Mom!

hugs - aus and co.

Territory Mom said...

Prayers answered. I'm doing a happy dance. I really am!!!

Salzwedel Family said...

Hooray!