Friday, November 15, 2013

Labeling

Several weeks after we moved into this house, The Boss (who was very excited to have our first ever 2-car garage) felt the need to label our wall-mounted garage door openers.


Pretty self-explanatory but I'm still not entirely sure why The Boss felt the need for the marking. I mean, I'm pretty sure even in the midst of this Gang's craziest chaos, we could likely remember which opener works for which door.

I will say that I can empathize. I am a huge fan of labeling. It's just that I prefer to keep my labeling for things like oats, lentils, and all the different baking chips I store in my pantry. And I prefer my handy-dandy Dymo Letra Tag QX50. (It's awesome! I can change font size AND weight, use white OR clear labels, and so much! more!) But I digress....

Anyhoo, apparently Shaggy has long felt that the labeling system for our wall-mounted garage door openers was lacking something. And apparently, now that he's a full-fledged adult {ahem, snicker, snort!}, he felt it was time to remedy that lack.





I love that kid!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You have such a lovely writing style. I love reading about your beautiful family so I nominated you for the Sunshine Award. Just some blogging fun :). http://joshandkrisloveadoption.blogspot.com/2013/11/sunshine-on-my-shoulder.html

DYMO Support said...

Labeling is addictive. It makes things easier while you have fun. Keep enjoying your LetraTag and let him play with it from time to time! ^CP