Monday, October 1, 2012

Hop, Hop, Hop!

Just in case any of you are interested in connecting with other adoption-related blogs, there are two fun blog hops going on right now.

Several of my favorite local peeps have already linked up to both of the hops featured here. I'm looking forward to making the time to discover new friends and new resources that blog hopping always offers.






I haven't had time to do a ton of blog hopping lately, but I try not to miss many of those local gals excellent (and regular!) posts. And I thought linking up might lead to some more good reads for those cold winter days ahead. Ya know, when I'm not obssessing over the next set of adoption acronyms to show up in my inbox!


Check it out and see what ya think. Who knows? You might meet your new BFF while you are hop, hop, hopping around ;)

3 comments:

Aus said...

I too have been an exceptionally poor blogger lately! Marie did make a post last week however!

I'll "try" to find some time! ;)

hugs - aus and co.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this! I'm praying that it leads to lots of connecting!

Christie
http://satisfactionthroughchrist.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

I wish I had more time to blog hop as well! :)