Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday {Dr. D}

My Dr. D has earned a new definition to his bloggy name. No longer will he be known as Dr. D for "Doolittle." That ship sailed a long, long time ago. I'm just finally getting around to fixing it...

NOW? He's Dr. D for "DEFENSE!"

That's right. At Monday night's game, his first game back since his hand injury in the middle of Sept, my boy snagged his first interception!!!!! Yes, this football momma was screaming her brains out!

(This pic is actually from that game in Sept. when he injured his hand.
Our camera battery died shortly after kick-off this week. Ugh.)

Way to Go, Dr. DEFENSE!
His team is undefeated, with only two or three more games to go.
I love being a football momma!

that is rarely truly wordless,
head over to 5 Minutes for Mom.
Leave me a comment and 
I'll come by to say hi!

1 comment: