Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

For temporary use, there was the un-laminated
pressboard counter in place.
It snagged a lot of my clothing.

Nicely laminated. Trimmed off.
Painted and cleaned.

Another home improvement project brought to you by The Boss.

For more Wordless Wednesday fun,
head over to 5 Minutes for Mom.


Chris said...

Wow!! Looks great!!!


Aus said...

Way to go boss!! (air five)

hugs - aus and co.

Wife of the Pres. said...

I LOVE the new look! Wow!

BTW, thanks so much for your notes. I've been a terrible bloggy friend these last few months. I'm sorry!

I still have your # and I still want to call. I will try. I promise that. I don't call anyone now b/c someone is always upset around here it seems.

We've got some rough stuff going on too. BIG HUGS and I hope you can see a light at the end of the tunnel soon too.

I just love the colors in your kitchen though!!! I think we probably have some similar decorating ideas, one of which is CEHAP but CHIC!

Beverly said...

Love it!!! So pretty!

Salzwedel Family said...

Looks great!