Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This Is A MUST Read

Okay, so in recent months, I've alluded to my little crush on Tonggu Momma. But yesterday, she wrote a new post that has catapulted my little crush into full-out, heavy duty crushing.

Umm, Miss Stefanie?  Could you scoot-ch over just a smidge?  Would you mind making some room on that bloggy-adoptive momma-celebrity stool for Tonggu Momma? (I'm pretty sure you're gonna be okay with sharing, cuz I know that's the kinda gal you are. . . )


Go. Read. Share your thoughts over there - cuz, I promise you, this one will make you think. Pass it on - it's that good.

*Edited to add: Don't stop at this post. Go ahead and read Swimming in Cluelessness. And stay tuned for the "part two" of it coming tomorrow . . . Really. They're totally noteworthy . . . .

2 comments:

Trish said...

That was fascinating. I think there's something in there for everyone, even though it is specifically aimed at the issue of adoption.

Thank you for sharing your crushes with us!

Unknown said...

Hey just read some of that post--she's a good writer and it was interesting. There are definitely some things in there I have to think a little more on though. At first glance, I sorta am thinking, "hmmm...I don't know if I would say that." Really interesting...I'll have to come back to it and go through each point.
Kelly