Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh, What A Night!

Last night, my favorite show celebrated their 100th episode.  It was a delightful episode, quirky, funny and witty.

But the most amazing thing about the whole episode was a 3 or 4 second blip on the screen. An FBI agent slamming a stack of papers onto a copier and walking away with his copies.  My Dave. My two Daves.


Sigh.

I was so happy.  Two Daves, two generations. Two celebrity crushes in one episode. It was a good night for this momma.

Oh, what a night.

2 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

You make me happy. :-)

Oh- hey. the word verification is demin. Which is what happens when I type my name too fast.

Aus said...

So you're a Bones fan - why am I not surprised? I got hooked on the books long before the tv series - and loved the development of the character in the 'before the books' time of her life....it all works really well! (Not to mention that the books really are pretty scientifically accurate - as books go! The tv show is 'ok' not great - but ok!) We won't get the show until next week....bummer

hugs - aus and co.