Saturday, September 20, 2008

Great Is Thy Faithfulness

Friends, thank you so much for praying for this family. Their blog is NOT private any longer and I've been keeping up with Leslie and their story via the blog and emails. The news today is nothing short of miraculous. Take a moment to go there and read the story. It will encourage you and set your heart to dancing. God is so Good. All the times that I was in prayer over them, I kept hearing the old hymn, "Great is Thy Faithfulness," over and over in my heart. I have been singing it over them in my spirit all week. I am so happy to report to you that they are moving forward. Oh, just go read it for yourself. It's too good to read it in her words!
We are off to the TerraCotta Warriors this morning, after a bottle and breakfast. Aidan slept better, as did we, and I think the coughing is less "gaggy" and her breathing is less "snuffly." In fact, I actually got up at 6 to be sure she was still breathing! She was so quiet for so long. (Don't laugh, I know you other mothers and some daddies have done it too!)
If any of you see Baby BlueEyes today (the 21st in the States) please give him a huge shower of hugs and kisses from Mommy and Daddy. Our big boy is 7 today. We are so blessed to have him for our son. He is a light and a joy to all who know him and fills our hearts and our home with much laughter and love.
Happy Birthday, Buddy. We love you and thank God for you every day. We'll call ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to be sure that BBE gets to "hear it" from me personally.....

"Happy Birthday, dudababy"

Wow! 7 years old. Can't even fathom it! Where does all the time go? How do each of the days stretch on into weeks, months and years?

I miss you all very much, of course! but BBE holds a special place (and piece) of my heart -who couldn't love him oodles and oodles? His easy-going manner, sweet and caring spirit, outrageously funny sense of humor and his cooperative/helpful nature are a delightful treasure....not to mention that he is still a cutie! :)

Love to all, Bday wishes to BBE, and a special hello and hugs to the newest gang member (can't shake the moniker that "popped" into my head for her....that cheeky little peanut!!!) Lauren and I can't wait to meet her! Safe and healthy trip home,

Stacey
(aka, Miss cousin Stacey)