Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Prayer Request

This time, it's not for me.

Most of you have probably read some crazy, funny and enthusiastic comments over recent months from my friend, Kateri. She blogs over at Blessed Beyond Measure. She's got some big stuff going on in her family tomorrow.

Please head HERE and read all about it. Then be kind enough to take little Alayna to the Father in prayer. And don't forget to leave some bloggy love when you visit her site. What mama doesn't need some extra love when her baby is facing a big day like tomorrow will be?!

Thanks.

(And no new news about our
Consulate Appointment yet.
Will keep you posted, I promise!)

1 comment:

Amie said...

Heading over there now to read her story.. and whatever the need, she will have my prayers.

Thanks! And hopefully the next time I come back to these parts, you will have good news about your CA!

:)
Amie