Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is Anderson Cooper's birthday. I had forgotten all about it, but heard it on the news tonight when I was home alone in a quiet house alone baking a cake alone. I got to lick the beaters all alone. Can you even imagine the bliss of that?! I digress . . . .

Several years ago, a certain buddy of mine mentioned in a blog post that she might have seen Anderson Cooper's twin in her local grocery store. That night, I confessed to the whole blogging world (well, to all 6 of you who happened to read that post and the subsequent comments) that I have had a closet crush on Anderson Cooper since he appeared in The Celebrity Mole 2. In fact, that might be the first time I let the world in on my little quirk that I now call Celebrity Crushes. My, how far I've fallen! I mean, my how far I've come . . . . yeah. Riiiiiiiight. I digress again . . . .

Happy Birthday, Anderson!

4 comments:

Mariann said...

You kill me! I guess we all have our secret crushes, but I prefer to keep mine - a secret ;)

Becki said...

I think that he is mysterious. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

You just learn all kinds of things on people's blogs! As I enter this new world, it's exciting and scary at times. Thanks for visiting my blogsite. I saw your comments on Jareds' and excited to revisit with an old (not old in age) friend! Be blessed and tell your hubby "Hi" from us!

Mariann said...

Are you busy or something? No blogs in a whole week!