Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Couldn't Have Said it Better Myself . . .

I found a great conversation about blogging, commenting, and readership tonight, by way of Happy In The Moment. By the way, I can't exactly remember how I found Happy In The Moment, but I'm thoroughly enjoying her take on the world. When I visit there, I'm always surprised by the combination of light-hearted joy that she finds in the world around her and insightful thoughts about the moments with which she has been blessed. Drop by her blog and enjoy the happiness! (It doesn't hurt her case one iota that she's a fellow David Cook fan!)

Anyway, this great conversation about blogging and commenting can be found here. And if you are one of my lurkers, DE-LURK yourself already. It doesn't hurt, I promise. In fact, it's often quite fun to leave your thoughts and feelings. To share your voice with the rest of us. Fun and not painful at all. Honest!

4 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Ooh, I loved the post about commenting. She was right on the money with that one...thanks for sharing!

Beverly said...

ah - so sweet of you to share my blog. I really appreciate you and your friendship in this blog world!

David ROCKS!
Beverly
www.beverlyhappymoment.blogspot.com

Hands-Free Heart said...

OK OK, am I a lurker if you know I read your blog but rarely comment? And maybe not painful for you, but what if I started asking you to solve math problems in the comments on my blog? Would that be painful? :)

Truthfully, it is fun and I enjoy blogging, but the writing can be painful!

The Gang's Momma! said...

HFH ~ it's only painful for you if you pressure yourself into something charming and witty. I'm happy with a "hey, how are ya?!" or some other benign greeting :) And if you asked me to solve math problems in your comments, I'd likely call Shaggy to help or stop reading :) Or worse, I'd pressure myself to come up with witty, charming things to excuse myself from the pressure of the math!